Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
4 posts
0 visits


show starting post by Momof2@36
Show newest posts...
Momof2@36   in reply to littlelacie
Not all the time but some days I do. There been times where I caught them acting up and i feel safer them having adult supervion.
Talk to Momof2@36
Apply at state attorney generals office for child support assistance. The fathers will be served with papers to appear in court for a child support order. you pay for a babysitter for a 14 year old?
Talk to littlelacie